So Go Solar Ltd specialise's in the design and installation of solar PV systems and our aim is to provide a bespoke and highly customer focused service.
The Company was established in 2010 by Ben Saunders who has over 20 years experience in the environmental sector and is an Environmental Science graduate from the University of East Anglia.
Ben Saunders is also a Part P qualified electrician and has many years experience of using solar PV systems in the marine (yachting) environment.
A Personal and Impartial Service
- a single point of contact from initial enquiry through to final commissioning of your PV system;
- always meeting with you to understand your requirements and to assess the suitability of your property prior to providing you with a quotation;
- providing guidance on any planning application that may be necessary;
- assistance in submitting the Feed in Tariff application form;
- provision of a comprehensive Handover pack containing copies of all key technical documents and commissioning test results;
- we also carry out an annual review to ensure that your system is operating correctly and will provide you with documentary confirmation.
We'll even wash your car if it's a dusty job !
Network of Associates
We offer a service across the home counties and have established a network of Associates based in London, Surrey, Sussex, Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire to support us. All of our Associates are themselves MCS accredited installers and additionally all have installed either solar PV or thermal systems on thier own properties.
Registered Energy Savings Trust Installer
As an accredited MCS installer So Go Solar Ltd is a member of the REAL Assurance consumer protection scheme which is run by the Renewable Energy Association. We are bound by their terms of conducting business and benefits to the consumer include:
- maximum 25% deposit payable on confirmation of contract with max. 60% payable 21 days prior to installation;
- above funds protected by Insurance scheme;
- established complaint procedures.